Sunday, September 6, 2015

Dismaland - Bemusement Blog


Welcome to Dismaland.

[Click on photos for full image/slideshow!]


When the Bansky-led exhibition was first announced and I realized I could actually attend I began getting excited. After managing to secure a highly sought after ticket, for the Run the Jewels Friday night no less, I could barely contain myself for the week leading up to it. Even with all the hype (which I did my best not to read once I knew I could see it for myself) and the anticipation I was still impressed. Expectations were met or exceeded on all fronts. Please enjoy this small sampling of my perspective of the Bemusement Park.


Killer Mike who performed later as one half of Run the Jewels - with the pickled unicorn

Killer Mike, DJ Trackstar and El P - with the Gun and Chain

Cinderella with the Princess Di paparazzi


Inevitable


No comments:

Post a Comment